Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Where to sell toys online?

Today everyone has different problems.Whether they are personal or financial,these kind of problems may significantly affect our standard of living and stop us from going forward.This can be the main reason why people today lose willpower,power and focus and even tend to quit due to the daily challenges.I dare you to think seriously just for a minute and ask yourself can i carry on with my own life like this?Both of us perfectly know the answer to this inquiry,and so I truly hope that this short article will transfer the way you perceive life and will motivate you to achieve all the things you desire.Bear in mind that the reasons you are here and also in this situation is because of everything you have done in the past in your life to this moment.Which means you must change yourself first and then your whole world will change for the better.

There's nothing we value more than a person who has a passion for pop culture.


So it was a blast speaking with Jordan Hembrough, the star of the Travel Channel Show 'Toy Hunter.' Jordan has built a profession seeking out the playthings that made our youths particular. In a recent exclusive interview

Jordan described the most precious find he's ever found, 'That likely has to be a prototype for a vintage 'Star Wars' amount. It was an first wax sculpting for a character by the name of Boba Fett. He's from 'The Empire Strikes Back' and all these action figures and toys they start out as wax sculptings and images. And this one I bought for $16,000 and really sold it to a collector in France for $65,000. That was fairly precious. And it now resides in the sci fi museum in Paris. So it's amusing, that old clich from 'Indiana Jones' where he is screaming, 'This should be in a museum.' It was comical because this actually did end up in a museum so everyone can appreciate it which is excellent.'

But that wasn't the most uncommon discovery. Jordan acknowledged, 'I do a lot of pop culture memorabilia and I do a lot of off the beaten path type of stuff and I found a bunch of personal identification numbers from the 1950s that were directed towards greasers. This was all during the 'American Graffiti' era and these were all pins that they would wear that said, 'Down with the guy' and 'Be trendy' ' essentially these pins which were subterranean, home made that defied power that children wore in high school. It was really comical.'

Having a TV show has made the search a good deal easier. As Jordan noted, 'Right now a lot of individuals are contacting us through our site. We buy and sell toys online. Hollywood Heroes is the name of the firm. And right now we're getting about 500 e-mails a day so I sift through that and there's lots of individuals contacting us on the web site saying they wish to sell toys or purchase




toys. We additionally have lots of people going to TravelChannel.com and they are going to casting for the show. And they are contacting the show through the network. And all those emails are being filtered around to us as well. So it is lots of various means that we are getting the information right now.'

And thanks to the show, Jordan has been entertaining a long listing of celebrity guest. He recounted, 'We kicked off the Season 2 opener with Gene Simmons from Kiss and Gene contacted us looking for something. We have Danny Bonaduce from 'The Partridge Family' coming up, which I'm really, very excited about. We are in discussions with Butch Patrick from 'The Munsters.' And we might have something on tap with Lara Spencer and Josh Elliot from 'Good Morning, America!' who are good friends of mine too. So it is really going to be a star studded cast this season. And what really makes it unique is that all these celebrity guests are truly enthusiastic toy collectors and pop culture buffs as well. And that's really what makes it so enjoyable. They love what I love and we're sharing this fire together.'

Of course he does have a few dream guests that they have not booked yet. Jordan revealed, 'I'd like to work with Quentin Tarantino. He's a giant Evil Knievel devotee and I'd love to work with him. I had also like to work with Seth MacFarlane from 'Family Guy.' The guy's my idle and he's a huge collector, too. So I'd like to work with the guy, also.'

But any matter is potential ' particularly if they caught an episode and got caught up in Jordan's enthusiasm because of his occupation. As Jordan acknowledged, 'I was always tell everyone, they say, 'Describe 'Toy Hunter' in a word or two words.' And I tell everyone, ''Toy Hunter' is a warm memory.' It is a warm, fuzzy memory from when you were a child. And it's a terrific way to tune in for a half hour on Wednesday night, or an hour should you'd like to watch both of the episodes and let yourself get taken back to a simpler time. Merely have that great warm memory.'

Who wouldn't want to experience that? Tune in to 'Toy Hunter' every Wednesday night at 9 p.m. EST/8 p.m. Central on Travel Channel.

Thank you very much for reading my blog post.I hope that the content presented will be of good use to you and you'll achieve all of your goals.Remember that the true formulate for success is to be disciplined and never ever give up no matter what hurdles which are on your path.Don't delay and start the change today!

No comments:

Post a Comment